"It's on youtube?! Please Adam tell me you're joking!"
"I wish I could...It's already got 12k views."
"That's mortifying!"
"What are you afraid of? You looked decent all the time."
"Only decent is boring. Adam I look like I was doing a elementary rhyming or something."
Adam grinned.
"No don't you laugh at me, I am sure, there's some video of you somewhere puking vodka on stage." Rosa hissed.
"I'm sorry. But come on, it's not too bad."
"Not too bad? Adam have you read the comments section? There got to be some bullies!"
"Okay." ..."Tanyaxxo thinks you have voice of an angel...Some guy named Ricky said you were amazing singing live...and..."
"Wait...what?"
"Look for yourself." Adam smirked.
Rosa scrolled through all the 27 comments her video reached. She was pretty proud. However there were 2 of them, saying shit about her singing that she didn't mind. She played the video over and over again to make sure her tits didn't show through the shirt or that she didn't make any awkward hand gestures. Finally she settled on calling it "not too bad for a first."
Adam said they have another night to perform at a cafe this week. Rosa at first, felt butterflies in her stomach but then Adam said this time they would skip on a solo and instead they would do a collab.
Just then Rosa had a call and when she picked up she found Logan on the other side of the line. She switched to the bedroom and Adam looked up to her from his laptop skeptically.
"Thanks. I don't know what else to say to you." Adam could hear her from his couch.
"Yeah, I have checked all the comments. I have to say I was very surprised.....but to being called so many nice things...yeah I know, I am kind of flattered...thank you...oh stop...no you're being too cheesy,,,,what? oh that would be nice...sure I'm free...okay...uha.,,yeah okay see you. Bye."
Rosa put down her phone and found Adam looking at her weirdly.
"What?" She asked him.
"Were you talking to Logan?"
"Yes...were you listening?" She frowned.
"Can't help this walls...What's up with you guys?"
"Nothing just...he wanna hang out tonight...and hey HE uploaded the video, such a nice guy."
"So you're going out tonight?"
"Yeah, why is that a problem?"
"No I just...thought we could practice..."
"Oh...okay then I'll tell Logan that I am not going..."
"No...no need of that. I don't wanna intrude your date night..."
"Whoa dude who said it's a date?"
"Sounded like..."
"No. We're just hanging out...eating at some place out..."
"That's called a date my dear." He smirked.
"Well it's not! I don't think we'll ever gonna date,stop calling it so."
"Why, he seems a nice guy."
"Yeah I know. He's great. But..."
"He's three years younger than you, is that it?"
Rosa shrugged.
"Don't worry you'll be his first and the one he would talk to his bros how passionately he fucked you."
"Shut-up!"
Rosa threw a pillow at him and went hiding in her room. "I was just kidding, c'mon." Adam shouted.
"I wish I could...It's already got 12k views."
"That's mortifying!"
"What are you afraid of? You looked decent all the time."
"Only decent is boring. Adam I look like I was doing a elementary rhyming or something."
Adam grinned.
"No don't you laugh at me, I am sure, there's some video of you somewhere puking vodka on stage." Rosa hissed.
"I'm sorry. But come on, it's not too bad."
"Not too bad? Adam have you read the comments section? There got to be some bullies!"
"Okay." ..."Tanyaxxo thinks you have voice of an angel...Some guy named Ricky said you were amazing singing live...and..."
"Wait...what?"
"Look for yourself." Adam smirked.
Rosa scrolled through all the 27 comments her video reached. She was pretty proud. However there were 2 of them, saying shit about her singing that she didn't mind. She played the video over and over again to make sure her tits didn't show through the shirt or that she didn't make any awkward hand gestures. Finally she settled on calling it "not too bad for a first."
Adam said they have another night to perform at a cafe this week. Rosa at first, felt butterflies in her stomach but then Adam said this time they would skip on a solo and instead they would do a collab.
Just then Rosa had a call and when she picked up she found Logan on the other side of the line. She switched to the bedroom and Adam looked up to her from his laptop skeptically.
"Thanks. I don't know what else to say to you." Adam could hear her from his couch.
"Yeah, I have checked all the comments. I have to say I was very surprised.....but to being called so many nice things...yeah I know, I am kind of flattered...thank you...oh stop...no you're being too cheesy,,,,what? oh that would be nice...sure I'm free...okay...uha.,,yeah okay see you. Bye."
Rosa put down her phone and found Adam looking at her weirdly.
"What?" She asked him.
"Were you talking to Logan?"
"Yes...were you listening?" She frowned.
"Can't help this walls...What's up with you guys?"
"Nothing just...he wanna hang out tonight...and hey HE uploaded the video, such a nice guy."
"So you're going out tonight?"
"Yeah, why is that a problem?"
"No I just...thought we could practice..."
"Oh...okay then I'll tell Logan that I am not going..."
"No...no need of that. I don't wanna intrude your date night..."
"Whoa dude who said it's a date?"
"Sounded like..."
"No. We're just hanging out...eating at some place out..."
"That's called a date my dear." He smirked.
"Well it's not! I don't think we'll ever gonna date,stop calling it so."
"Why, he seems a nice guy."
"Yeah I know. He's great. But..."
"He's three years younger than you, is that it?"
Rosa shrugged.
"Don't worry you'll be his first and the one he would talk to his bros how passionately he fucked you."
"Shut-up!"
Rosa threw a pillow at him and went hiding in her room. "I was just kidding, c'mon." Adam shouted.
Comments
Post a Comment