"Oh no I can't!" Rosa shook her head to Adam. They were at the back stage of Marquee club in NY and about to perform their first ever singing live together.
"Just chill, you're gonna do fine." Adam assured her. Rosa felt a warmness in his voice.
"Maybe it was a bad idea! I am not cut out to be a singer! Adam I wanna go please." She said in one breathe. Right when he surprised her by burying his head on her chest and then she flinched, "What the..?"
"No, I was just checking...Your heart. Beating like a drum right now. I remember my first show, I threw up vodka on stage."
"Ew that's...Adam, I am already freaked out and you didn't find any perfect time to tell me this?"
"Just to remind you, things can go wrong, be brave and just perform. Everybody loves a confident woman."
...."oh and don't forget to breathe you're holding your breath far too long."
Rosa exhaled.
"I'll give you a minute, get ready to rock the stage."

Adam left. Rosa checked herself in the mirror, she didn't know if she was able to do this. This was huge for her.



 "Cause baby you're fireworkkkkkkkk!!!" Logan, a teenage boy in Adam's crew came to Rosa with his high peach singing voice.

Rosa smiled politely. She was still shaking after her performance that was done and it was overwhelming for her. "Rose, can I get an autograph please?"
"Don't fan-girl me right now. I think people hated me in there. I didn't shake my booty's"
Logan grinned, "I don't know about anyone but I freaking enjoyed myself. Although I wanted to see you twerk..." Logan winked.
"Jerk. I am never gonna do that...I just don't think I should perform anymore." She pursed her lips and after a long pause Logan held her hands and said, "Rose, you were awesome out there."
"Thank you. That is really sweet of you to say that...I'm...I am going to freshen up a bit, could you..."
"Sure you relax. I'll talk to you later." Logan gave a hug to her and kissed softly a side of her cheeks, Rosa blushed and he took her leave.

After they returned to their truck, they were exhausted and straightly went to their beds. Adam didn't try to console Rosa after the night because he knew whatever he would say, Rosa wouldn't believe him and instead of taking those compliments she would dismiss them. Adam knew this insecurity Rosa had. And Rosa knew no matter for how long she whined Adam wouldn't give her any benefit of the doubt. There were always real to each other, there was no profession.





























Comments